Terms and Conditions
Welcome to gyanSHiLA (gyanshila.co.in)
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your access to and use of our website and the services we offer. By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not enroll in any of our courses.
→ NO REFUND
All sales are final and there are no refunds. This is because our products are digital and cannot be returned. Please make sure you read and understand the “Terms and Conditions” before making a purchase.
- Acceptance of Terms: By accessing or using gyanshila.co.in, you agree to comply with these Terms, as well as any additional terms and conditions that may apply to specific sections of the Website.
- No Refund Policy: All purchases and transactions conducted on gyanshila.co.in are non-refundable. We do not offer refunds or exchanges for any services purchased through our Website, as our products are digital . Under no circumstances, gyanSHiLA team will issue any refunds. Fees once paid cannot be refunded.
- Intellectual Property: All content, trademarks, logos, and other intellectual property displayed on this Website are the property of gyanshila.co.in or licensed by third parties. You may not use, reproduce, distribute, or modify any content without our explicit written consent.
- Usage Restrictions: You agree not to use the Website for any unlawful or prohibited activities, including but not limited to transmitting any harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, or harassing content.
- User Accounts: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and are liable for any activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
- Third-Party Links: The Website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any external links, and we do not endorse or guarantee their services.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: gyanshila.co.in makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content on the Website. We are not liable for any damages arising from the use of this Website.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall gyanshila.co.in be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website.
- Governing Law: These Terms are governed by the laws of [District Indore(Madhya Pradesh)]. Any dispute arising from these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in [District Indore(Madhya Pradesh)].
- Changes to Terms: gyanshila.co.in reserves the right to modify or amend these Terms at any time. Changes will be effective upon posting on the Website. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically for updates.